Code of Business Conduct
Everi is committed to conducting business with honesty and integrity. This commitment applies to relationships with competitors, customers, suppliers, employees and the public.
Our Code of Business Conduct is designed to promote:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships;
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in the reports and documents the Company files with, or submits to, the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), other regulatory agencies that regulate or oversee the Company’s activities and in other public communications made by the Company;
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations;
- Prompt internal reporting to the appropriate person of violations of this Code; and
- Accountability for adherence to this Code.
In addition, our Supplier Code of Conduct reflects the Everi’s expectation that our suppliers conduct themselves with the same high standards Everi has set for its own conduct of business.