APPLICANTS PLEASE READ: Please be advised that individuals not affiliated with Everi are utilizing fake email domains, such as @everi.careers, and fake job postings which contain the word “EVERI” in attempts to steal personal identifiable information. These criminals are setting up fake virtual interviews to collect applicants’ personal identifiable information, including social security numbers, drivers’ licenses and credit card information. Our IT Team is working around the clock to stop the criminal activity. However, there are a few steps to take to ensure that this does not happen to you:
- Always confirm the email address and/or domain name of the person you are communicating with. The only official email addresses for Everi recruiters will end in “@everi.com”. DO NOT correspond or communicate with any other email addresses regarding job openings or employment at Everi.
- Any personal identifiable information that is sought by Everi will occur post-offer and conveyed by an email address ending in “@everi.com”. We will also provide a secure method of sharing any required documentation.
- Please note that Everi Recruiting will never:
a) Ask an applicant to provide any credit card information or ask you to pay for equipment you need to do your job with us;
b) Conduct an interview via text. We will text you a reminder for upcoming interviews as a courtesy only.
- You may always confirm our positions by starting at our careers site: http://www.everi.com/careers. (North American based positions will be redirected to https://everi.pinpointhq.com/ web address. India based positions will be redirected to our https://www.everi.com/careers-culture/.)
- If you are ever in doubt about the application process or want to confirm whether a job posting is legitimate, please contact Everi at (702) 855-3000 (our company listed phone number) and ask to be connected to the recruiter who contacted you. If the recruiter who contacted you is not associated with Everi, and you’d like to share the details so we may be able to pursue this matter further, you may forward the details to [email protected]
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving to join our award winning team, we will not be able to respond to questions regarding your application status. You must have the name of the person who reached out to you via email.