Casinos have many of the same Anti-Money Laundering (AML) responsibilities as banks. As a result, there is an increased importance on maintaining the absolute highest level of compliance.
Adhering to all compliance guidelines encompasses many elements including: filing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs), and Know Your Customer (KYC). Everi’s AML Compliance solution gives operators an electronic Multiple Transaction Log (MTL) and Negotiable Instrument Log (NIL) that can automatically import transactions in real-time, thus reducing operational overhead and manual data entry. In addition, the platform allows operators to file FinCEN reports electronically, conduct transaction analysis, complete compliance audits, and review reports.
These mandatory requirements can seem cumbersome and overwhelming. Fortunately, AML Compliance is here to help. AML Compliance is the most widely used and sophisticated type of software available in the casino industry, providing protection for the operation and individuals.
As part of your KYC, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), this solution provides the following subscription services:
TIN Check : Quickly validates a patron’s address and tax ID information against USPS and IRS databases. It also reduces B notice fines.
OFAC Check : Provides real-time alerts if a patron is found on a variety of different watch lists.
DML : Ensures a patron is not using a false or fraudulently obtained SSN. This customizable, modular end-to-end solution manages all Title 31 and IRS compliance processes from the casino floor through electronic filing.
Features and Benefits
- Completes, files, and archives forms required to comply with FinCEN Title 31 money laundering requirements
- Provides real-time tracking for cash and check transactions with your slot system and third-party check cashing suppliers
- Supports consolidation of audits
- Creates CTR, SAR, W-9, and W-8, including electronic filing
- Completes, files, and archives forms required to comply with IRS income reporting
- Streamlines your casino with a single software solution that stores images of customer ID and Social Security documents
- Ensures compliance, increases efficiency, and improves customer service
- No additional licenses required
- Minimal onsite footprint
- Everi Compliance is also available for select international jurisdictions outside of the U.S.
Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction with Everi’s integrated Tax Forms software. Tax Forms provides employees the ability to quickly complete, file, and archive the tax forms that are required to comply with IRS income reporting requirements. Everi’s Tax Forms software seamlessly ties your entire casino together—Bingo, Keno, Table Games, Marketing, and Slots—with one integrated solution. Run Tax Forms in your cage, floor jackpot area, or on Everi’s JackpotXchange® device.